Stacyp7: £1 million Foxy Bingo winner’s story
Stacyp7 from Wigan was in a real pickle. Losing everything in a flood a couple of years back, she was living in temporary accommodation with her husband and two children. But she lived by a golden rule - "You have to be in it to win it."
When I won I was so shocked. I wasn’t expecting it at all. It just popped up on the screen and I actually thought at first it was a notification to say someone else had won it. And then I realised that it was me.
Realising I was a Foxy Bingo winner
Stacyp7 was playing Gods of Gold when she was blessed with the gift of victory! “When I won I was so shocked. I wasn’t expecting it at all. It just popped up on the screen and I actually thought at first it was a notification to say someone else had won it. And then I realised that it was me.” The revelation caught her off guard, just like Simon’s £44k jackpot jamboree.
How winning will change my life
Stacyp7’s well and truly tickled gold but how’s her life changed? Was she upgrading the old banger? "This has made a huge difference to my life. I’m going to buy a home and get a car." Clear the way for Stacyp7 and her set of wheels! She also said she’d help out the family. Isn’t that sweet? Stacyp7 said she’s learning to drive so a car would be really useful for taking the kids to school. No more late buses for the young ones!
What I won’t change now I’ve won
Stacyp7 wants to keep it simple. "I am quite down to earth, enjoy a laugh and love my family. I still think I will be 'me' but maybe with a nice house and car." Fair play! You can have a dolphin of a time without becoming Lex Luthor. She also explained, "I already had a holiday planned this year and we’re going to Spain. Perfect for the kiddies."
Down to earth millionaires
Just think how a million of her Majesty’s finest could change your world. You can take inspiration from Stacyp7 and these 5 millionaires:
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is pretty rich but still uses coupons and buys stuff from sales. She also volunteers and donates money to charity. How generous!
- One of the richest men ever, Warren Buffett, loves giving his money away. He still lives in the $31,500 house he bought over 50 years ago, donates plenty to charity and wanted bigger taxes for wealthy folk.
- We all remember Susan Boyle when her amazing voice won Britain’s Got Talent. She was worth about £22m in 2012 but she still lives in the council house she grew up in and buys her clothes from Tesco!
- Sir David Jason was brilliant as Del Boy on Only Fools And Horses but rather than living off expensive takeaways, he makes stews that last a week! I wonder if he can do a special millionaire’s Lancashire hot pot for Stacyp7?
- Davina McCall once racked up £3000 in debt and was banned from splashing out on the plastic. She’s now a super saver and teaches her kids the value of the pounds and pennies.